Think All Hot Melt Nozzles Are The Same?
There is more to a quality nozzle than meets the eye...
Poor nozzle quality can result in putting the wrong amount of adhesive on your products, costing you money.
- Too much adhesive on products means waste and squeeze-out
- Inconsistent adhesive bead size
Inconsistent bead size resulting from poor nozzle quality can cause variations from 1/16” to 1/8” and use 4 times as much adhesive.
Astro Packaging precision nozzles deliver.
Industry-best accuracy — within ±4º from centerline versus ±12º for competitive nozzles
- Precise adhesive placement and cut-off resulting in cost savings
- Consistent performance form nozzle to nozzle via precision manufacturing and quality control
- Dependable bond quality, reduced scrap, rejects and re-work costs
- Color-coded rings for simple, replacement, reduced downtime and correct nozzle size
Nozzle Choice = Adhesive Cost
How much adhesive is going into your packages? How much is going to waste?
Choosing Astro Packaging nozzles and the right bead size can save you up to 20 percent on adhesive costs!
Strict quality control and precision manufacturing are the reasons Astro Packaging provide more consistent performance.
CALL ASTRO PACKAGING TODAY (800-642-7876)